It would be lovely if we could find more theologians who really desire to know the Most High Theos or the Elohim Hashem Jehovah. For them as for all of us this demands works of faith, learning more about Jehovah God, and walking with Him through all the activities of daily life.
As Pastor Irvin Stapf of the Life’s Meaning Ministry correctly notes that
“In this way all Christians are to be theologians”
We too should be as Jeshua’s disciples getting to know Jesus better, following him as the Way to God. It is our faith in him that also should motivate us enough to come to know the heavenly Father of Christ and to do like Christ, doing God’s Will and not ours. Reading the Scriptures and giving ourselves to God shall bring us closer to God and create better relationships between God’s creatures.
- lessons = not always easy
- many of the circumstances we face in life = tools in God’s gracious hands
- fruit of the Spirit = nature of Jesus + what God is working to form in us
- God doesn’t do away with our personality + individuality, => works Christ’s nature into these so that we may be useful to Him and to others.
- Jehovah steep rock and fortress, source of insight
- Necessary to be known all over the earth
- Bible a guide – Bijbel als gids
- A voice and a Word given for wisdom
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #2 Needs in life
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #3 Fast food or staple diet
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #5 What is God like
- Counterfeit Gospels
- Al-Fatiha [The Opening] Süra 1: 4-7 Merciful Lord of the Creation to show us the right path
- To create a great journey
- Colour-blindness and road code
- We should use the Bible every day
- Feed Your Faith Daily
- Bric-a-brac of the Bible
- What Are You Seeking?
- Hang On!
- Whoopi Goldberg commandments and abortion
- Forbidden Fruit in the Midst of the Garden 4
- To know Christ is filling life with meaning
- Best intimate relation to look for
- God’s wisdom for the believer brings peace
- Reordering the Trinity (cwoznicki.com)
- Christmas Reflection (mylordmyfriend.com)
- Muslim God, Christian God (theamericanconservative.com)
- I’ve Been A Stubborn Student But Here’s What I Learned (bloggerneecy.com)
- Why Cultivate Inner Stillness? (palamas.info)
- 12-18-2015 Jesus, More Than Meet The Eye (fellowshiproom.org)
- Actions to be a reflection of openness of heart (christadelphianworld.blogspot.com)
- Who are the Christadelphians (christadelphianworld.blogspot.com)
- Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God? (juancole.com)
- God is, indeed, good (napavalleyregister.com)
Thinking about words. We hear the word theologian and we think of someone teaching in a seminary, or writing many scholarly books. This is true. There certainly are such people who have been of great benefit to the church. But look at the word theologian again. The first part theos means God, ology is simply the study of. A theologian is one who studies the nature of God. I consider myself a theologian, but I’m not a well read scholar. I am a parish pastor and a wood worker. You, also, are called to be a theologian, one who seeks to understand more and more about the God we worship, the God who has revealed Himself in the person of Jesus Christ.
As theologians we desire to know our Lord, learning more about Him, and walking with Him through all the activities of daily life. In this way all Christians…
View original post 49 more words