Jesus was born to bring more insight about the Plan of God, to show God’s love to humankind, and to restore the bad relation between man and God.
By giving his life no end came unto evil, but an end came to the consequences of evil for the people who choose for God.
The article looks at:
- evil such as I’SIS which requires resolve.lots of people looking at evil in the world as being not their problem”not mine/not ours” attitude.
- Jesus stated forcefully: “The devil comes only to steal, kill and destroy…”
- What are we going to do about: Evil which hunts daily/nightly + does not stop.
- the blindness > to put down evil + silence + consequences if good men, good women and good nations do nothing.
- Vicar of Baghdad, Canon Andrew White,refugee from Baghdad
- our values, our society, free and democratic people who embrace human dignity for all.
The world should know the reason why to invest in education and giving insight and knowledge:
Education is the very key which will defeat extremist organizations
The Holy Books [Torah, Nebim (Prophets), Kethubim Aleph (or Writings from the Old Testament), Kethubim Bet (Messianic Writings or New Testament) and Quoran] all give indication that people should investigate and study daily.
- Science, belief, denial and visibility 2
- People Seeking for God 2 Human interpretations
- The Metaphorical language of the Bible
- Challenging claim 4 Inspired by God 3 Self-consistent Word of God
- The Third Word: Scripture twisting is blasphemy
- Our relationship with God, Jesus and eachother
- Self inflicted misery #5 A prophet without a hedge around him
- Who are you going to reach out to today
- Do not be afraid. Good news because a Saviour has been born
- Bringing Good News into the world
- Bloggers for Christ and Bloggers for Peace
- Words to inspire and to give wisdom
- Words to push and pull
- Preparedness to change
- Belonging to or being judged by
- Frank risks taking
- The work I do, let it be done good
- Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience
- Together tasting a great promisse
- Sharing a common security and a common set of values
- Hello America and atheists
- 8 fears caused by the fear of Man
- Not true or True Catholicism and True Islam
- ISIL will find no safe haven
- Caliphs and the Justice and Development Party (AKP) government
- Is Turkey attempting to resurrect the Ottoman Empire
- Turkey witnessing a surge in xenophobia
- Islamic State forcing the West to provide means for Kurdistan
- To freeze the fighting in Aleppo
- Canadian Muslim community condemns the terrorist slaughter of schoolchildren in Pakistan (vancouverobserver.com)
hmadiyya Muslim Jama`at Canada categorically condemns the attack on a public school in Peshawar, Pakistan, according to a press release.Tragically, over 140 people have been reported dead with hundreds more critically injured in this gruesome and cowardly attack. Ahmadi Muslims across Canada, some of whom have deep ties to Peshawar, Pakistan are mourning with the families and friends of those afflicted by this horrible atrocity.
- Seven Sublime Ways to Make Christmas Merry Again (theblaze.com)
Christmas should be a time of great joy, but oftentimes it isn’t. Perhaps the joy is lost in the season’s gaudy and frantic commercialization that has turned a great holy day into a secular holiday. There is also the loud revelry of winter parties present that tends to suffocate the memories of calm Christmases past. Whatever the cause, the fact remains that the merry is often taken out of our Christmases.
Christmas cannot just be a jumble of fuzzy feelings. It asks more of us than simply gathering together with family and friends or putting in a shallow appearance at church. The feast does not lend itself to mediocrity. It refuses to be reduced to ornaments, holly and folly. When we turn Christmas into a social occasion, it loses its meaning and becomes empty.
- The Lie and The Truth Personified (kimolsen.wordpress.com)> The Lie and The Truth Personified
On this Christmas Eve of 2014 we must acknowledge the many examples of the presence of evil in this world we live in. It is everywhere! Evil is defined as morally bad or causing harm or injury to someone; arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct, according to Merriam-Webster dictionary. Every fire that takes lives, every murder, every abduction, assault, robbery, attack, etc. depicts the continual onslaught of evil exposing the consistent pattern of the father of lies – Satan – having a field day in this world. There is something inherent about the holiday season where he turns up his displays of evil as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Uncle Ralph has something to say about this that exposes us to the person of Christ as “The Truth” and the person of Satan as “The Lie.” These evil events require a spiritual outlook comprised of truth relative to the Word of God, not more human opinions, outlooks and explanations. Be enlightened, be blessed, be more than a conqueror through Him that loved us.
- CM Punjab takes notice of MQM district VP assassination (thenewstribe.com)
Earlier Bao Anwar was gunned down by unidentified armed men riding on motorcycle in Sialkot, at Shahabpura road on Wednesday.
- Feds to move ahead with deportation proceedings against man they describe as ‘integral’ member of Pakistani terror group (news.nationalpost.com)
MohammedAqeeqAnsari, a 30-year-old Pakistani,was arrested Oct. 27 and was being held in immigration detention while the Canada Border Services Agency conducted its investigation.At a hearing in Toronto, the CBSA said its investigation had concluded and it would be taking its case alleging his immigrant status should be revoked to the Immigration & Refugee Board (IRB) within 30 days.
The firearms enthusiast, who acquired a dozen guns in 2012 until they were seized by police, was recorded at a Toronto mosque saying he hated Canada and had been sent here on a “military mission,” the CBSA said.
- Jack Knox: New Canadians feel right at home (timescolonist.com)
You might recall reading about him last month, how he had fled Afghanistan last summer with a death threat from the Taliban hanging over his head.
The extremists there didn’t like the way he had devoted himself to democracy and human rights work, didn’t like the way he ignored their warnings even after they gunned down nine people, including one of his friends, in a Kabul hotel in March.
Once in Canada, Mohammad got a crash course in Victoria politics when invited here by mayoral candidate Stephen Andrew’s campaign manager, Kit Spence, with whom he had worked in Afghanistan. Mohammad loved the civility of our civic elections (no ethnic divisions, no fear of criticizing candidates, no bodyguards, no guns) but was puzzled by voter apathy.
He’s in Burnaby now, still bubbling after a successful refugee hearing. He isn’t yet allowed to work or go to school, but has some savings to draw on. “I am good, I have no complaints,” he says. “Living in Afghanistan, you know how to adapt yourself to different situations.”
The put down of an evil such as I’SIS requires resolve. I see less resolve to fight evil in this world. I sense in America a “it is someone else’s problem, not mine/not ours” attitude.
This is not an ordinary Christmas message but I see so much evil I feel I must say something. Jesus came to put down evil. He stated forcefully: “The devil comes only to steal, kill and destroy…”
Evil hunts daily/nightly. Evil does not stop. What are we going to do about it?
Edmund Burke in his day understood and so do some in our day. But, to be honest, most of us are blind to what it takes to put down evil and what are the consequences if good men, good women and good nations do nothing.
The Vicar of Baghdad, Canon Andrew White, who is himself a refugee from Baghdad, explains the evil…
View original post 271 more words