Many people forget that was written that it was in the past that God spoke to our forefathers, first promising a solution for the sins, to come in later times. That promise was repeated more than once, because it was not yet there, through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days when the apostles lived Jehovah God had spoken to those disciples and the people in Judea, by His son, Jeshua (Jesus Christ).
Only at that time, about 2 millennia ago, the Almighty God His promise, in His Words became reality. Only than the man who was going to bring death to an end was born. When he died, after spending three days in sheol (Hell= the grave) this Jew was appointed heir of all things, and could we look at a New Creation by the New Covenant. The son now could consider as the creator of that new universe where he could let it shine, because he is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being. Though we should not be confused, a representor is not the same as the person he represents. Jesus, like us created in the image of his Father, only did the Will of His Father and not his own will.
He only followed the Word of his godly Father in heaven, sustaining all things by His powerful word. It was only after he had provided purification for sins, that he came to sit down not on the throne of the Almighty God, but next to Him who is the Creator of heaven and earth, Jehovah the only One God. It is there in heaven that we today can find the son of God sitting down, in heaven, at the right hand of the Majesty, who never tells lies and said about this man who we consider the Messiah: “This is my beloved son”. So this Nazarene man of flesh and blood, Jeshua (Jesus) became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs. For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father “ ? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”
- 1:5 Or have begotten you
- 1:5 Psalm 2:7
- 1:5 2 Samuel 7:14; 1 Chronicles 17:13
Please do find also:
- Creator of heaven and earth and everything around יהוה
- Only One God
- Jehovah Yahweh Gods Name
- God’s promises
- Trusting, Faith, calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #3 Voice of God #1 Creator and His Prophets
- Let God’s promises shine on your problems
- He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
- Jesus spitting image of his father
- Faith a commitment to the promises of Christ and to to the demands of Christ
- Jesus begotten Son of God #19 Compromising fact
- Wishing to do the will of God
- The radiance of God’s glory and the counsellor
- Sitting at the right hand of God
- No Other Name (But Jesus)
- The Gospel Message: Baptist Bible Hour (fairfieldparkcruisader.wordpress.com)
The repentant, bankrupt sinner who comes to Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, and trusts in Him is not condemned. He is justified, declared guiltless in the courtroom of heaven.Notice that it is a present reality, although the believer still sins and falls short here on earth. When we strive to conquer sin, seek to follow Christ, and still find that we daily fall short of the mark, it is a great comfort to know that God already sees us through the perfection of Christ.
- Draw near to God – Thank you Jesus (evanlaar2013.wordpress.com)
when Christ came into the world, He said, “Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired, but a body you have prepared for me; in burnt offerings and sin offerings you have taken no pleasure. I have come to do your will, O God.”And by that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Jesus Christ the Son of God.
- There are still many people who like in A Mania of Love (everydayasceticism.com) believe God “emptied himself” by taking on what he was not, but they do not understand that it was Christ himself who “emptied himself” by not willing to do his own will but only willing to do the Will of his Father, the Only One God. then they could wonder and say: “What a scandalous thing to say! How can it be that God could be “seized by … a mania of love”? Yet so it is. This is the why the Christian message is called the Gospel, the Good News. It is the best news. Jesus takes on our body and blood and bears our infirmities that we might partake of his body and blood and be clothed in incorruption.”
- Creator and Blogger God 11 Old and New Blog 1 Aimed at one man (bijbelvorser.wordpress.com)
The Old and New Blog Very old and newer old texts of value and pointing to one man The Nazarene Jeshua , better known as Jesus Christ , told many stories or parables and spend a lot of time explaining the older texts which were known to many. Today not many know those older texts, they even often do not know the New testament texts.
- Confessing In Jesus (rjowles.wordpress.com)
When we confess Jesus, we confess what He said. We share His words and we speak like Him. We say what Jesus tells us to say, and we do what Jesus tells us to do. When we confess in Jesus, we do so by being like Jesus.
Jesus makes it clear that it is not just about dropping Jesus’ name. Jesus makes it clear it is about doing, and it is about doing the will of God. And what is the will of God? The Word of God is the Will of God; therefore, when we talk and act like Jesus, we are doing the will of the Father.
- Put My Tears in Your Skin Bottle (praisejahforever.wordpress.com)
Jesus was simply saying that though it was a marvel but far greater things will take place when God gives him the authorization to resurrect those who died in a larger scale. Now, isn’t that encouraging? Knowing that we have a heavenly father (Jehovah) who desire to bring the dead ones back to life.
Hebrews Chapter 1 Did the father ever speak thru Jesus in the old testament? Was Jesus around when the father created the heaven’s and the Earth? Take a look at this passage again…
Heb 1:1 In many parts and in many ways long ago the God having spoken to the fathers by the prophets, in last of the days of these spoke to us by a son, Heb 1:2 whom he appointed an heir of all things, (on account of whom also the ages he made,)
Look at this 1534 William Tyndale bible John Chapter 1 Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. Joh 1:3 All thinges were…
View original post 110 more words