More people should come to see that there are many more Christians in the world who are willing to accept Jeshua or Jesus Christ for what he really was and is, the son of God and mediator between God and man.
Those who want to call themselves Christians = followers of Christ Jesus should take Jesus as their intercessor and high priest, seated at the right hand of the Only One God, the Elohim Hashem Jehovah.
- One mediator
- Our relationship with God, Jesus and each other
- Not sure there exist a God
- Jesus of Nazareth
- Jesus Messiah
- Seeing Jesus
- Jesus and his God
- He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
- Jesus begotten Son of God #5 Apsotle, High Priest and King
- Is God comprised of three persons, or is He just one person?
- Reasons that Jesus was not God
- God is One
- Only One God
- Jehovah Yahweh Gods Name
- Not all Christians are followers of a Greco-Roman culture
- Because He is our Guide (timelessprinciples.wordpress.com)
Once we chose our Creator as our stronghold, our Lord and surrender our everything to him, it becomes his business to protect and guide us. We become his close interest and he takes pleasure to do for us the planning and leading of our lives henceforth. Most of the times we struggle because we do not trust Him with our lives we want to struggle stirring our own lives yet claim to have surrendered all.
- A problem about having to recognise the Saviour is seen in the housewife Nitza-Chana her writing: Jesus is Not the Savior!!!!! (thejoyofhomelife.wordpress.com) where rightly is said that the Tanakh is very plain and simple when it says…. Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel! Yehovah our God, Yehovah alone. But this is about ther being only One God Saviour. Without HIm we can not have the Saviour Christ Jesus who is the son of God and not a god son. It is true you could say “We don’t need another to save us…call on Yehovah and He will save and deliver you, He doesn’t need help, we do.” Jesus made it possible that we can go straight ahead to the Only One God, the God of Adam, the God of Abraham, the God of Moses, the God of David who is also the God of Miriam (Mary/Maria) the mother of the Nazarene Jewish man know as the Messiah, Jeshua or Christ Jesus.
- Christianity = all about Jesus. How to enter the kingdom of God. (yhjhamm.wordpress.com) accepts that “The only way to receive salvation and gain eternal life in heaven is to have faith that Jesus Christ” and to believe that he “died on the cross for our sins and rose again”. But than he still wants to keep on the tradition of so many Christians who do not want to accept the words of God who said about the man born in Bethlehem and baptised by his nephew John: “This is my beloved son”. Though God is not a god of lies but always tells the truth. His son, Jeshua,or Jesus Christ from Nazareth, could sin, was tempted many times (remember God can not sin and not be tempted) did not know every thing (God knows everything and sees everything) but was sure that he could do nothing without his Father, the only One God, to whom he prayed and told us also to pray to..
- The Chosen (theosomatism.wordpress.com)
Foreknowledge (omniscience or all-knowing) means that God has known in advance all those who will be born and those who will accept Him as the true God through Christ. So He chose them (predestination). The calling is through the gospel but at different periods of time. Some will immediately believe that Christ is Lord and Saviour. Others do so when they are about to die. Justification is equivalent to salvation. Those who believe in Jesus Christ are already saved from the Lake of Fire. And, finally, glorification when eternal life is given on Resurrection Day or the Rapture.
The only God of the old and new testaments is known as the Most High! He,(not they) is the God of god’s and the King of Kings and the LORD of lords. Would we all agree that Jesus sits at the right hand of God? But this happened after his resurrection. Eph 1:20 Heb.8:1 Jesus the High priest not the God! “Now the main Point of the things we are saying: We have such a High Priest, who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens.2 A Minister (Jesus not a God) of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle which the LORD erected not man.3 For every high priest (can’t be the God and the high priest) is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices. Therefore it is necessary that this One (singular referring to Jesus) also have something to offer. 4…
View original post 199 more words