Too many Christians overlook that God has a purpose to save the world through Jesus; and what the importance is of the role of faith in Jesus as the means of salvation.
Too many Christians have made Jesus in their god instead of believing that he is a man of flesh and blood, who really was tempted (remember God cannot be tempted) and really died at his impalement (remember God cannot die).
In this son of God people can find rest. He not only did the will of his Father, and not his own will, which he would have done in case he is God, He shall not condemn us but judge us on how we reacted on his words and his showing the Way to God. We can not stay blind and deaf, and should react accordingly how we receive insight and take steps according the truth we find. Than we have to show if we want to stay of the world and preferring to keep to human dogmas or to be part of Christ not being of the world but of God, loving His commandments and believing His Words.
By accepting Jesus and following him we shall find life will become much easier to bear. In him we shall be able to find wholeness and well-being and the courage to come closer to his heavenly Father the One and Only True God.
- About unity
- Unity with Christ
- Outflow of foundational relationship based on acceptance of Jesus
- Maintaining unity of Spirit in the bond of peace becoming one with God
- Authority given to him To give eternal life
- Not bounded by labels but liberated in Christ
- A participation in the body of Christ
- Preparation for unity
- Manifests for believers #5 Christian Union
- One Mind, One Accord
- Come ye yourselves apart … and rest awhile (Mark 6:31)
- Lonely in the crowd
- Atonement And Fellowship 6/8
- Unity doesn’t mean uniformity
- To whom do we want to be enslaved
- Let us become nothing, and Christ everything
- En Soma: One Body
- United people under Christ
- Commitment to Christian unity
- Unity (africanaprincess.wordpress.com)
Within the body of Christ we all have a role and purpose and there is no distinction with the Lord. The Lord is the same over all who call on His name. We are all called to be a witness and to spread the Gospel to all nations. Let your light shine so the world may know that you are in Christ Jesus!
- What the Bible says about Worry/Anxiety (livinginhisfootsteps.wordpress.com)
Don’t be anxious about anything, but pray in everything with thanksgiving. Then the incomprehensible peace of God will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.
- matthew 6: 33-34 (forwhatiwanticanwait.wordpress.com)
Our Heavenly Father sustains birds that do not sow or reap; we need to have the faith that Jesus will sustain us.
- Reflection on Philippians 3 (jesusaves.net)
Christ should be at the centre of all we do as we press forward towards the Goal of eternal life being already citizens of heaven. So let us rejoice in the Lord, be united in prayer and meditate on what is right and holy. This will help us put other’s needs before ours.
- God Did Not Abandon Jesus – Conclusion (instrument-rated-theology.com)
If God abandoned Jesus, even for a moment, for that moment Jesus was just a human. This is in clear contradiction to the entire message of the gospel of John.
If Jesus’s prayer for the church was based on his unity with his Father, and if that unity was “revoked” or “abandoned,” then what does that teach us about the unity of his believers? Can we accept division in Christ’s church because Jesus and his Father experienced division?
Jesus’s death was ultimately unnecessary. If God was with Jesus before Jesus died, and if he was with Jesus as he died, then the atonement was accomplished simply by the suffering of Jesus. His death was superfluous.
- God’s Great Power (genesisone.wordpress.com)
The same God who raised Jesus from the dead can raise us from spiritual death. Whether or not we perceived it at the time that power of God was operating in our lives in a way that assured us of eternal life – a life that physical death cannot harm.
- Live with expectation (takeaminute.net)
The term “born again” refers to spiritual birth (regeneration)—the Holy Spirit’s act of bringing believers into God’s family. Jesus used this concept of new birth when he explained salvation to Nicodemus (see John 3). This term is a wonderful metaphor of new life from God. You cannot be a Christian without a fresh beginning based on the salvation Christ brings. To be born again is a magnificent gift from God.
- Romans 15:5-6 – May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind (church4u2.wordpress.com)
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.– Romans 15:5-6 (NIV)
- Dig for Friday the 10th of April…. you’ve just got to love those buts #02…..Romans 6 v23 (heilanword.wordpress.com)
The love of God towards us and our righteousness through faith in Jesus are the keys to living a holy life.
- Being Certain In Uncertain Times (elizabethnmary.wordpress.com)
Let us be not dismayed for the uncertainty of this world, for there is a better world to come for those who remain certain that our God will never fail!
John 5:19-20; 30
We went through John chapter 5 in some detail last Summer. But I want to go back to it today, or to a few verses from it, to look at a particular topic – being in tune with God so that we do his will.
I think we all know in general what God’s will is for our lives from the Scriptures. For instance we are to share the good news of Jesus, and we are to love our neighbors. But I want to cast a vision for you of being so in synch with God that we not only know the general framework of God’s will, but we can also be guided by God in very specific ways in specific situations.
So God opens a door for you to share the gospel, and you know how to do this, but you are also listening for what…
View original post 1,492 more words