Like Jesus was one with his Father and we have to be one with Jesus and his Father, it shall not make us to be Jesus nor to be God, but like parents who are one with his children we should be one with the Most High and one with His children, our fellow brothers and sisters, who should be united under the one mediator between God and man, Jeshua, the Messiah or Jesus Christ.
- One mediator
- He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
- Our relationship with God, Jesus and eachother
- Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love
- Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience
- We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace
- Not words of any organisation should bind you, but the Word of God
- Congregate, to gather, to meet
- Manifests for believers #5 Christian Union
- What’s church for, anyway?
- The Ecclesia
- United people under Christ
- Disciple of Christ counting lives and friends dear to them
- Intentions of an Ecclesia
- Integrity of the fellowship
- Feeling-good, search for happiness and the church
- The one who has not had a taste of love
- Casual Christians
- Certain people trying to stem freedom of speech
- Six Reasons Young Christians Leave Church
- Christianity is a love affair
- The Law of Christ: Law of Love
- What Jesus did: First things first
- The first on the list of the concerns of the saint
- The Greatest of These is Love
- The task given to us to love each other
- Agape, a love to share with others from the Fruit of the Spirit
- Unarmed truth and unconditional love
- Unconditional love
- Compassion and Discipline
- The Spirit of God imparts love,inspires hope, and gives liberty
- Character transformed by the influence of our fellowships
- Priority to form a loving brotherhood
- Belonging to or being judged by
- Possibility to live
- Atonement And Fellowship 1/8
- Atonement And Fellowship 2/8
- Atonement And Fellowship 3/8
- Missional hermeneutics 4/5
- Prayer, important aspect in our life
- Bread and Wine
- The Pharisee in all of us and the misadventure of the church split (wilmingtonfavs.com)
My denomination, the Presbyterian Church (USA), like many denominations, is struggling to hold itself together. A number of congregations have withdrawn from the denomination. The splintering of our church is not something new in the history of the Body of Christ.
- Epiphany 7A “Perfect Love” (thenearnessofgod.wordpress.com)
We are essential to spreading the Light of Christ, and when we obey God’s commandments, when we want to live God’s way…we are empowered and formed by God to accomplish HIS mission. Today we have the very familiar and often troubling “turn the other cheek” teaching…and we are told to not only love our enemies, but to “be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect.”
- Building quality relationships by billy joe daugherty (slideshare.net)
- Jesus is Not a Religion (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
Don’t make the mistake of thinking Jesus is a religion. No, Jesus is the Living One who came to this earth to set you free from religion! Jesus came to set you free from laws, false dogma, and counterfeit doctrine that is man making God in his own ego’s image and imposing rules to make you conform to men’s ideas. “There is a way that seems right to a man but it leads to destruction” Proverbs 14:12
Stop dividing humanity over religion! Stop looking to scripture to prove you are right and others are wrong. “You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me; yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life. I do not receive glory from men. But I know that you have not the love of God in you. I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not receive me” John 5:39-43
- Jeshua via John Smallman: Do Not Hold On to the Anger that Some of these Shocking Disclosures of Infamy Arouse Within You (aquariusparadigm.com)
The end is in sight although that is possibly not very apparent to you, surrounded as you are by a large selection of nightmarish events that need to be resolved, and for which, at present, there seems to be little sign of that being possible.Your collective intent to send the energies of Love, healing, compassion, and a desire for reconciliation and peace to all on Earth is having very positive effects all across the world wherever conflict is raging. Please keep up your good work. Here in the spiritual realms we are supporting you powerfully in every moment, and your intent cannot fail because it is fully in alignment with God’s Will.
Focus your attention on the wonderful and uplifting changes that are happening all across the world, because that strengthens your own energy fields and therefore the effects that they are having worldwide. Just keep reminding yourselves “We are all One!” And within that Oneness there is no room for anything that is not of Love because there is nothing real that is not of Love. Doing just that dissolves the illusion and brings all to awakening.
- The Attitude of Jesus (lifereference.wordpress.com)
Compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience, forgiveness and an over-riding love are things we should be showing all the time. These are not just ideals or goals, they are imperatives that are based upon unselfishness as modeled by the life of Jesus Christ, who demonstrated these attributes is everything that He did and said. It is certainly true that my behavior (and yours) doesn’t always match that of our Lord, but as we grow in our faith and as we focus our lives on Christ, we will make progress in this life.
- Grace (ignitionnjblog.wordpress.com)
Grace, it doesn’t come from us being good people, it’s a gift from God. Is grace on us is a gift and our grace to others. We cannot do that along we need him. When we become Christians, the Holy Spirit enter our hearts. In this world it is filled with sin, we should not expect things to be fair nor does it give us a right to mistreat others. When someone mistreats us then it gives us the chance to grow in grace. We need to seek God.
- Were it Simply A Matter of Resolve (wateringcanblog.com)
How many times have we tried to start a new year off full of good intentions and resolutions, only to find ourselves falling short and disappointing no one but ourselves.
We fill our lives with so many things that won’t matter in eternity. I want my life to be about following God’s plan, not my own. I want the impact I make in this world to be because I was putting Him first, and because HE accomplished it through me.
- Jesus has a GOD! (sowersseed.wordpress.com)
Here is another scripture also containing the words of Christ himself in which he sends a message to his disciples that identifies himself with us completely: we have the same Father, and we have the same GOD, as Christ! Let me also point out to you that this is a risen Christ just before he ascended to the right hand of GOD, who spoke these words.
- Obedience to Christ the True Test of Love to Christ by Robert Robinson (ilyston.wordpress.com)
Think how happy the men were who asked and had, who could put all their scruples to Christ, and who found in Christ a tender Master, not above answering the weakest of them.
- Body is as Body Does… (alienrighteousness.org)
How often do you find total agreement with other people? I often find myself in agreement with others, but not always for the same reason. There are times I can see someone else’s point of view, but I do not agree with their assessment. Just because people laugh at the same joke does not mean they find the same thing funny.
This is one of the many problems plaguing the body of Christ today. I have found myself in different congregations, in different denominations, among friends and strangers, and have discussed some of those differences. If this were a solvable problem, the many denominations of churches would be reduced to one.
Here are some of the more simple separations: Do you believe the Bible is literal, mostly literal, allegorical, or simply spiritual? Do you believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God or do you believe it is a…
View original post 432 more words