It is in the name of Christ we can ask lots of things but we do have to be willing to believe in Jesus, being the son of God (and not god the son, like many made him), and in his Father Who also is our Father, in Him we should trust.
In this article:
- Wanting to know what God really wants you to do
- When you don’t ask in faith
- Expectancy for a solid answer
- God wanting to direct you in life
- Things need to line up
- Asking the right person, God
- Asking with the right attitude — in faith, expecting an answer.
- Why you didn’t get what you asked for
- We having to start to work.
- God His promises and wisdom
- Ability to make decisions the way God makes decisions.
- God never making a bad decision or a mistake.
- Only One God
- God is One
- One God the Father, a compendium of essays
- God of gods
- Attributes to God, titles ascribed to Him or Names given to JHWH, the God of gods.
- Full authority belongs to God
- God Helper and Deliverer
- Praise the God with His Name
- The Divine name of the Creator
- Hashem השם, Hebrew for “the Name”
- I Will Cause Your Name To Be Remembered
- Jehovah Yahweh Gods Name
- Lord or Yahuwah, Yeshua or Yahushua
- Fearing the right person
- Jesus Messiah
- Christ begotten through the power of the Holy Spirit
- Jesus spitting image of his father
- The Trinity – the Truth
- The wrong hero
- Promise of Comforter
- God’s promises
- God’s promises to us in suffering
- The Immeasurable Grace bestowed on humanity
- Trusting, Faith, calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #3 Voice of God #6 Words to feed and communicate
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #5 Prayer #3 Callers upon God
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #7 Prayer #5 Listening Ear
- Try driving forward instead of backwards
- Preventing us from going window-shopping in prayer
- He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!
- Aim High: Examples of Godly Characters to follow
- Bible a guide – Bijbel als gids
- Testify of the things heard
- Get up in the morning and pray for the Lord’s blessings
- Strengthen Yourself In Your God (shawnethomas.com)
As Isaiah 40:31 says, “those who wait on the Lord will renew their strength.” Because he strengthened himself in God, David was able to rally himself and his men to go and recover their families and their possessions.
- Why Jesus Being the ‘Son of God’ Doesn’t Mean What You Think it Means (bensmart92.wordpress.com)
Since we’re in the season of Advent, now is a great time to be thinking about Jesus – who he is, why he came, and all that good stuff. So for this post I want to think about a term that seems to be the source of a lot of confusion for us as we think about Jesus – “son of God.”
- The Will of God for Your Life (counselofafriend.wordpress.com)
How many of us have heard about the importance of finding the will of God? God is not playing hide-and-go-seek with His will.
+God did not save you just to give you a ticket to Heaven. He wants you to serve Him. It is just like when the children of Israel were set free from Egyptian bondage; the LORD said, “Let my people go that they may serve me in the wilderness.”
You should be in a good, Bible-preaching, Bible-preaching church. In that church serve the Lord. Do not just be ministered to; seek to minister!
- When the answer is harder than the question (staceyweeks.wordpress.com)
What happens when God fails to live up to my expectations or when He says no? It’s a heavy thought. Why doesn’t God fix things?
Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego declared before entering the furnace that even if God didn’t save their physical lives they would obey Him. God’s possible inaction in no way implied He was unable. They understood what many of us potentially miss, just because God doesn’t answer the way we expect, doesn’t mean He is not acting.
- Was It Lack of Faith That Caused Him to Die? (lordiofferyoumylife.wordpress.com)We yearn so desperately for answers to why the horrible things happen, but God doesn’t come down and explain. Could it be sin standing in the way of our prayers? Could it be a lack of faith? Or could it just be God’s will, which we often don’t fully comprehend? We simply won’t always know why certain things have to happen in our life – until the end of time when God wipes the tears from every eye and makes all things new. Then and only then will we know the answers, and fairness will reign.
Until that day we must trust in God that He knows best. Have faith that God can heal, and does heal. But trust Him when He doesn’t answer your prayers the way you prayed.
- Free Gift (thehillbillygranny.wordpress.com)
God has offered each one of us the free gift of Salvation. It is our choice whether we accept or reject this gift.
it is God’s will that all come to repentance
The Bible states that “there is no one righteous, not even one” (Rom. 3:9-10). This shows God knows our sinful nature and wants to give us a righteous gift. It doesn’t matter how nice, smart, popular, the Bible states Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you are saved through faith, and this is not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 it is not of works, so that no one can boast. God wants to save us to give us eternal life.
- William Taylor moves from ‘Trinitarianism’ to the truth of the One God and His Son, Jesus the Messiah (agetocome.wordpress.com)
Is Jesus God ? The Bible Says, ” No “
Part 2) God is not a Trinity
Truly The Son Of God
- Joseph Priestley To the Point (mindingthetruth.com)
Below is an excerpt from Joseph Priestley’s (1733 – 1804) pamphlet “A General View of the Arguments for the Unity of God,” published in 1794. The excerpt comes from the pamphlet’s third section which enumerates arguments from the Scriptures against the trinitarian doctrine.
“If you want to know what God really wants you to do, ask him … but if you don’t ask in faith, don’t expect the Lord to give you any solid answer.” (James 1:5-6 TLB)
God wants to direct you in life, but two things need to line up: You have to ask the right person, God, and you have to ask with the right attitude — in faith, expecting an answer.
Have you ever asked God for something and didn’t expect to get it? That’s why you didn’t get it. God works in our lives according to faith. So many times we say, “God, please guide me!” and we walk away not even waiting for guidance. We just immediately start to work. We say, “God, I want you to give me wisdom; help me make the right decision.” But we don’t really expect him to do that. We think…
View original post 74 more words