The Divine Creator, Jehovah, the God above all gods, did not create more than one race. Of the kind that now usually walks on two legs, God created only one kind: a man taken from the red earth, hence his name “A·dham“.
Racism, implies that our Creator made more then one race of people. There is but one race the human race. Get use to it people and stop using the word Racism. One Blood, One People, One set of Parents, Adam and Eve.
He has good reason to call for stopping to divide people in races or a sort of brands. We all come from the same original human beings, who probably were not white at all. The first man and mannin Adam and Eve (Chavah or Isha) got children and their children got again children and in the end we come from those children their children.
the majority of people have bought into the false construct of color/ethnicity equals – species (sic race). This is really a question of supremacy – white supremacy in particular. The dividing walls of “race” were erected to not only keep “the races pure” but to subjugate all to so-called white people. My real concern is how silent the church is on this.
“let no man think more highly of himself than he ought to think…”
is a principle that is espoused but today’s rhetoric indicates it’s one that rather needs to be lived. The statement,
“I don’t see race”
is another method to dismiss the systematic denigration and disenfanchisement of a whole sector of the population because it places the blame of perception of the suffering and relieves the “race-blind” of the guilt of apathy.
We always should remember we could be born in another region, another culture, or we could have been born with either lighter or darker skin, God chose what we are on the outside but the inside is the same. The inside is the most important factor of our being.
In the life and teaching of Jesus we nowhere can find that he had a particular predilection for a sort human being. The places he went to had Hebrew, Palestinian, Arab and other Eastern people walking around and also listening to him. Never gave he a sign to have a certain preference for or over one or the other person. In Jesus’ teaching is no such thing as racial preference. He teaches that all people are the same. Also for God everybody is equal and shall be equally judged.
Find also to read:
- How did the original readers understand Gen 1:1?
- A dark skinned Jesus
- Why I’m Angry
- What is Racism??
- A last note concerning civil rights
- Even in the so-called freeworld countries racism exist
- Where It All Needs to Start
- Need to reject an archaic, racist inspired interpretation of the Bible and animosity against other believers
- Speciesism and racism
- Martin Luther King’s Dream Today
- Apartheid or Apartness #1 Suppression and Apartness
- Institutional Racism
- Immigration consternation
- Migrants to the West #1
- 150 Years after the 13th Amendment
- Forms of slavery, human trafficking and disrespectful attitude to creation to be changed
- Walls,colours, multiculturalism, money to flow, Carson, Trump and consorts
- Looking at an American nightmare
- At the closing hours of 2016 #2 Low but also highlights
- Rome mobilisation to say no to fascism and racism
- American social perception, classes and fear mongering
- A president daring to use the Bible for underlining his hate speech
- Trump going over the top bringing a blasphemous act
- Apocalyptic Extremism: No Longer a Laughing Matter
- It’s Time real lovers of God to Stand and Speak Out!
- My Multi-Cultural Childhood Could be the Answer to Racism & Xenophobia