All people deserve punishment from God. All people received a very Big Act of Grace. God provided a solution so that each of us can avoid the endless death. It is up to each individual to recognise the Most High Sovereign Supreme Divine Being. To be able to make use of the provision He has given the world we should be aware that we can not continue our way of life we had before we really came to know the Most High God. As soon as we have chosen the Way of Christ we should come to follow Christ and do like him, trying to do the Will of the heavenly Father.
Being reborn demands work from us, namely to adapt our lifestyle and to try to live according that Will of God, following His commandments, also confessing our wrongdoings and repenting for them. Without Teshuvah repentance we shall not be able to be partakers of the Grace given to humankind.
Find also to read:
- Together tasting a great promisse
- When discouraged facing opposition
- God should be your hope
- He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
- Creator and Blogger God 4 Expounding voice
- Words to push and pull
- Missional hermeneutics 4/5
- Atonement And Fellowship 4/8
- God showing how far He is willing to go to save His children
- God receives us on the basis of our faith
- Doest thou well to be Angry?
- Repentance and conversion are not milestones which we pass on the way of life and never see again
- Breathing and growing with no heir
- Nazarene Commentary Matthew 3:1-6 – A Wilderness Baptist Prepares the Way
- Nazarene Commentary Matthew 3:7-12 – Opposition and Two Baptisms
- Nazarene Commentary Luke 3:3-6 – John Preaches Baptism of Repentance
- Nazarene Commentary Luke 3:7-9 – Vipers, Repent!
- Nazarene Commentary Luke 3:10-14 – “What Shall We Do?”
- Victory in rebirth
- A man who cannot forgive others
- A Change of Garments (tricklesoftruth.wordpress.com)
So much our faith and the way that we walk in it has to do with a new mindset and way that we view our purpose and being. Before we knew Christ in a personal relationship we were given over to our own unbridled passions and will. We allowed our desires, our passion and flesh to have dominion over us. We lived for the moment and fulfilled the desires of our unregulated and undisciplined body.
When we came into Christ we were still in this same body with all of its same needs and wants, but inwardly something had changed and been transformed. As we came into Christ, we came into the revelation that life was no longer about us, but about Him. We became identified with Him, both in His death and in His resurrection. We realized that the old man of the flesh isn’t to rule and have its way any longer and so we identified it with Christ on the Cross and we crucified the flesh with its inordinate affections and lust. On the other hand we beheld the new creation that we had become in Christ and we identified with His resurrection in a new and incorruptible life.
- Adhere (A Word From The Lord) (lovelyladylesh.wordpress.com)
Some people only want to swim in the shallow end of the “spiritual pool.” The Lord is calling Many of you to step into the deep end because More is required of you.
- Blessed With Every Spiritual Blessing (burningfireshutinmybones.wordpress.com)
As I searched out the blessings, I felt joy and peace settle on me. How great the love of God is for His people!
- Ferguson Faith Files: The Story of Terrence Williams (video) (grumpyelder.com)
A Marine, a Christian, a man of honor making a difference.
- We Pray According to Jesus’ Victory (sharingloveandtruth.org)
Faith releases God’s favor, because faith pleases God. So, let’s pray the scriptures and recognize that all of God’s promises are yes and amen in Jesus Christ. Because the Lamb of God was slain and rose again, we know that God will not deny us. We are heirs of God and coheirs with Christ; therefore, the Bible’s promises are for us. So, we wrap our scriptural prayers in thanksgiving, not in words of wishful pleas.
- Nice Thanksgiving Prayer (tomfaranda.typepad.com)
We pray for health and strength
To carry on and try to live as You would have us.
This we ask in the name of Christ,
- Thanksgiving Prayer (griffinsandgingersnaps.wordpress.com)
may G-d rest our hearts and minds. May He bless us and our families and continue to extend His blessings to everyone who touch our lives. May He grant patience and perseverance, expressed with courage and wisdom, as we meet the changes of life here on earth.
The psalmist comes to God knowing the Holiness and Justice of God, knowing his own sin and its’ seriousness before God. He does not make excuses other than his own weakness as a man with s sin nature. Today in society and sadly in the in the church also sin is excused and given other names to make it sound better homosexuals are now gays, sex outside of marriage is not fornication and adultery but sleeping together. The absolute holiness and justice of God is downplayed. The psalmist as we should come to God admitting his sin knowing that according to Gods’ rules he only deserves punishment. But then he pleas only for mercy to the Holy, Just and Loving God. Sin has taken its’ toll mentally and physically he is weakened as the results. He ask as we do when in need Lord how long before help comes. Grave…
View original post 278 more words