Humans often worry for the wrong reason. Instead of making themselves sick with worry and stress over things that had happened (the past) or events that will happen (the future) they should get to learn themselves better and those around them, plus trust the One who allowed them to be here on this earth.
The being afraid to give us in the Hand of Somebody much Higher than a human being makes us afraid for losing control. Because the urge to “have control” is often what people make them sick. The egocentricity often creates a negative flow of energy and blinds us. As you say sometimes we should dare to lose our identity, becoming free of forms (and our problem-making mind) and making ourselves able to connect with a Deeper Intelligence that Is One with everything. When we ignite this Intelligence with our awareness, right action happens.
We should trust more what the day brings and take it like it comes, making the best out of it.
Find also to read:
- Coming to the end of the year
- Fear knocked at the door
- Happy is the person who knows what to remember of the past
- Rejoicing in the day
- Finish each day and be done with it
- A concrete picture of what is to come in the future
- Self-development, self-control, meditation, beliefs and spirituality
- A Living Faith #5 Perseverance
- The truth is very plain to see and God can be clearly seen
- You God hold the future
- Man’s plans prevailed by God’s purpose
- Time for global change
- Cosmos creator and human destiny
- To mean, to think, outing your opinion, conviction, belief – Menen, mening, overtuiging, opinie, geloof
- End Times
- The Bible is a today book
- Bible a guide – Bijbel als gids
- How can I feel better – how can I align more??? (joypassiondesire.wordpress.com)“First, by figuring out when you’re not there. That’s easy, You don’t feel good. Next, by identifying what you’re focused upon when you don’t feel good. And usually what you’re doing when you don’t feel good is your saying, “I’m not where I should be.” We can give this to you in such a powerful way.Your desire to be in Alignment with Who-You-Really-Are is so strong that what bothers you most is not being in Alignment with Who-You-Really-Are. So, you just keep saying, “How do I get into Alignment? How do I get into Alignment? How do I get into Alignment. How do I get in the Vortex?
- Believe the Stars Are Aligned Right Now for Attracting the Life You Desire (talesofmagicality.com)
Do you believe that one day the stars will align and things will work out? Do you believe that one day all of your hopes and dreams will come true? Do you believe that one day you will attract what you’ve wanted for so long?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, than unfortunately you will not attract your true desires into your life. By believing that one day these things will happen, you tell the universe that your desire is to always believe that one day these things will happen.
- On Being Selfish (tutuwoo.wordpress.com)
I have noticed in many of my readings that people stress because they push themselves too hard. Most of us have been conditioned to put the needs of other’s above our own. We give 110% on the job. We sacrifice for our families. We support our spouses. I’m all for being giving and compassionate, but we must also be mindful of our own needs.
- The Vital Importance of Inner Alignment – by Owen Waters (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
Many people in society today work at jobs they don’t like, and find themselves with little or no time for activities that increase the quality of their lives. Such people are being kept out of alignment with their inner selves.
Traditionally, society has pressured people into conformity. Peer pressure to conform to an immediate social group begins at school because, from an early age, people are taught that they should conform to outside standards.
Inner alignment means becoming more of your true self. Your inner being is your true self, and by developing your inner potential, you express more and more of your true self.
- A self prescribed rant (questionableradioactivity.wordpress.com)
So egocentrism is a blaming mechanism?
Not necessarily; although it can be.
Then why do people keep pointing out my egocentrism despite trying my best to remain utilitarian and unbiased?
Because we are egocentric, and it is impossible to be entirely without bias. And maybe you seek advice from the wrong people.
- Perspiring human inspires aspiration. (religionfreespirituality.wordpress.com)
Being born with understanding abilities the mankind struggles to help one another in preserving independence as way to fulfill conscious satisfaction is aspiration.
Seeing soul with experiencing sensitivities the individual volunteers to make purposeful presentation in retaining integrity as key to convince nearby public is aspiration.
Quietly pursue human impulsive aspiration, vastly project human intelligence aspiration, widely publicize human importance aspiration and popularly prioritize human intricate aspiration.
When we align ourselves with the present moment, we go with the movement of life. There is no effort or stress involved because we move with the life force of the universe. We let it work through us. We become one with it and let it take us to wherever we are needed. There is no thinking involved.
Thinking muddles the energy field of our body because we put labels and expectations on life, people and circumstances. We personalize every event and make it fit with our mind-made reality. And because we live in a world that is constantly changing, we feel our identity is under threat so we do whatever we can to hold on to it. We make ourselves sick with worry and stress over things that had happened (the past) or events that will happen (the future). Both are outside our control. We want to stop this…
View original post 118 more words