Man has always to be very careful not to trap in the marauder’s poisoned snare. Living in this world he may not be off the world but has to stand strong in his faith and always keep human dignity.
Knowing we are weak we must trust on the Most High and make sure that we do stay living according to the Will and the Law of the Most High Divine Creator, being sure that once His son shall govern here on earth at the only best governement, the Kingdom of Christ, being part of the Kingdom of God.
- face of any political organization
- ministry, face of mega churches or popular religious leaders
- not Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative
God =/= enclosed within stained glass or marble.
God doesn’t mock women, poor, disabled, condemn people
Stop the idolatry => Stand up for peace, protection, human dignity, freedom and healing for all Americans before and after the election no matter who wins.
- Coming closer to the end of 2015 and the end for Donald Trump as presidential candidate
- Walls,colours, multiculturalism, money to flow, Carson, Trump and consorts
- When so desperate to hold onto power
- Are United States of America citizens going to show their senses
- Brexit No. 2 Blow-up
- Nigel Farage called Donald Trump’s victory ‘bigger than Brexit’
- Trump et al.— The Global Storm
- Jews the next scapegoat for Donald Trump
- The American clouds of Anti-Semitism
- Blinded crying blue murder having being made afraid by a bugaboo
- Trump brand of migrant demonization #1
- Children of Men
- Kingdom of God what will it be like
God is not the face of any political organization
or ministry no matter how seemingly pious
He is not Democrat or Republican, the liberal or conservative
He doesn’t sit on the US Supreme Court as a Justice
or as the President of a nation
God is not the face of mega churches or popular religious leaders
He isn’t enclosed within in stained glass or marble.
That is all idolatry.
Who thinks he can elect a savior of a nation, the world?
God doesn’t need a vote to be Sovereign.
He doesn’t mock women, the poor, the disabled
Rather, He holds them up in His care and protects them.
God doesn’t condemn people, He forgives them and stands against those who do condemn.
God doesn’t save me to put my faith in politics or religious bodies
But he does humble me, correct me and gives me the strength to say that…
View original post 367 more words