Those who find that somehow something has to be behind this universe and all the things that can be found around us. but how many know Who is the Mastermind behind it all?
The unseen, the untouchable, is so difficult to comprehend.
The God of order Who created everything, has done it with and out of love. It is His goodness which transcends our understanding we think it is impossible that there can be such a Goodness existing.
Absolute completeness is so difficult to understand for our little human mind. Our brain is so incomplete, it seems, that the idea of such Perfect Being looks impossible.
After the first Adam failed god had to create a second Adam. That sent one from God came unto the earth to show the world the true hand of the Master-worker. God gave his only begotten son as a good shepherd to guide us and to show us the only one Way to God. In his way we should come to walk.
When willing to go that Way we shall notice that God shall be the first one to go with us. when we are willing to open our eyes and ears, we shall see and hear God, who shall receive us as His children.
There are plentiful reasons to get to know God and not to hesitate longer.
- rich? or poor? > matters not your station in life
- matters > certain about your future destiny
- fail to listen and heed, destiny = same as fools whose shepherd is death + separation from the Almighty God
- if you listen, heed and accept the Living Word > destiny in eternal space of the Kingdom of God
- + will be guided on your journey by the Good Shepherd
Are you Jew? Are you Gentile? Are you male? Are you female? Are you slave or free? In this present world we make distinctions but “there is no partiality with God.” [Romans 2:11] Those who hear his voice and follow, to them the promise is this:
Rom 8:14 MKJV For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Find additional reading:
- The Fear Of The Lord
- Hearing God’s Voice | Almighty God’s Utterance “God Is Sovereign over the Destiny of All Mankind”
- Affirmation of God: I find the comfort of God in quietness.
- The answers in your soul
- Only God Can Judge Me
- Straight Outta “Love”
- Richard Corriere’s “In Their Own Words.” John Kasich On God’s Unconditional Love
- The Severity Of Vain Glory
- Only the lonely…
- “Listening Heart”
- Jesus Christ is the Good Shepherd
- Jesus as the Shepherd (emptycrosscommunity)
- Jesus as the Shepherd (betsybeadhead)
- The Unsurpassable Value of the One
- Leaving Jesus In the Bedroom
- Rivers of Living Water
- Sheep and being led by the Spirit (part two)
- Pieces of Grace
Let me ask you; Do you know God? Let me tell you about my God because He can be your God too! He is “great and certainly worthy of praise,” He is the defender of both the rich and the poor, the weak and the strong, the young and the old. You may have heard about his mighty deeds, but have you seen them? Observe His fingerprint of lovingkindness upon the lives of those he calls his own. It is because of this that we are to “go and tell” that the next generation may also know and be known as children of the Almighty God.
Are you rich? Are you poor? It matters not your station in life. What matters is that you are certain about your future destiny. If you fail to listen and heed, your destiny will be the same as fools whose shepherd is death and…
View original post 150 more words