Men will go out of their way trying to find false substitutes for what God has offered to provide. They will seek satisfaction elsewhere, create false gods, spend their time worshipping in front of statues and pictures, burning candles, wasting money and time trying to replicate the blessings of God by seeking them from this world. But God continues to say, “Come!”.
It seems so difficult for many to just understand what is written black on white on their papers from their Bibles, if they ever take time to look in that Book of books. Instead of taking the words like they are written they prefer to follow the doctrines of man.
Though we may be happy, because in every human being is the inner voice, where they can hear the Voice of God. They can either deny it, not wanting to hear and follow their instinct. They most often prefer to go with the majority of the world, fooling themselves with the words “What most believe shall be true.” and “What most people do shall be right.”
Coming closer to the End-times it becomes more important how we want to react to the Call of God. We should take heed and be conscious that we have to make the right choices.
The gift of the Elohim, Most High God His Son is still available and for those who accept him as their Saviour, the satisfaction and salvation God offers is still accessible. It is there for free, but it does not give us the freedom to do whatever we like. We must make the right choice and we must follow the right path, living according to the commandments of God.
- invitation of God extends to all men
- God offers opportunity to come to Him
- God offers to receive what could never be found anywhere else
- God promises to quench thirst, to satisfy hunger, to provide with true bread + to make an everlasting covenant with them
- God offers it all at no cost
- God provides redemptive work through His Son, Jesus Christ, the Messiah
- Jeshua/Jesus = ultimate fulfilment of offer made by God
- to accept offer of salvation through God His Son = to accept invitation of God
- to forsake their ways, thoughts, and attitudes
- have to admit that God’s ways were in direct contradiction to their own
- In the Scriptures is no concept of God taking on human flesh and dying a sinner’s death on a cross in order to make men right with God. What for use would such a thing be?
- We must accept God His ways.
- God’s invitation will not last forever => a time limit to His offer + a day coming when His offer will be removed from the table.
- book of Revelation makes it painstakingly clear that the day will come when God’s offer of salvation runs out.
- God will send His Son back to earth to bring judgment on all those who have rejected him as their Saviour.
- We wrongly assume that we can somehow earn our way into God’s good graces by doing good things or by attempting to live a good life.But we also wrongly think we do not have to do anything forgetting our entrance into the Kingdom of God, which is something totally different. A person can be pardoned, can receive grace by a judge in court, but when he continues doing bad things that person shall receive his punishment at the end.
- The Paradigm of Instinct, Intuition and Intention
- Doctrine and Conduct Cause and Effect
- For those who have not the rudiments of an historical sense
- Called Christian
- Integrity of the fellowship
- A time for everything
- Remember there’s a light in the next day
- It is a free will choice
- Looking on what is going on and not being of it
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #11 Prayer #9 Making the Name Holy
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #18 Fulfilment
- Creator and Blogger God 4 Expounding voice
- Creator and Blogger God 6 For His people
- God’s forgotten Word 5 Lost Lawbook 4 The ‘Catholic’ church
- God’s forgotten Word 6 Lost Lawbook 5 Heretics
- All things written aforetime for our instruction
- No prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation
- Atonement And Fellowship 2/8
- Hellenistic influences
- Words in the world
- Preexistence in the Divine purpose and Trinity
- Rebirth and belonging to a church
- The blot not to be seen
- What shall I render unto the Lord for all His benefits
- There is no true and constant gentleness without humility
- Hanukkahgiving or Thanksgivvukah
- A Meaningful Thanksgivukkah
- Thanksgivukkah and Advent
- Story of Jesus’ birth begins long before the New Testament
- Understanding God’s Wrath
- To Live Gratitude
- Give thanks to the One Who gave much
- By counting our blessings we not only feel good, but we multiply our good
- Spreading good cheer contagious
- Believing what Jesus says
- On the Nature of Christ
- Many forgot how Christ should be our anchor and our focus
- People are turning their back on Christianity
- Follower of Jesus part of a cult or a Christian
- God is not a Generic Deity…. (wepresson.wordpress.com)
We hear of many believing in a “Higher Power” or even in God.
Some say that He is the same God of all religions. But the question is,
just who are they placing their faith in and who is their God? Is He the
God of the Bible and creation?
The Way to heaven is narrow and there is only one way which is
in contradiction to the philosophy and most religions of our world. So
be careful. It’s not being judgmental to help someone find the God of
the Scriptures. It is compassionate and caring!
- Putting on the armor of Elohim (thetruthshallsetyoufree.net)
The Scriptures offer the only true understanding of what we face and how we stand up to it. I’ve prayed to our heavenly Father for understanding and support, and He’s always guided me through even the roughest of storms. There are many lessons we can learn from each battle we face, but in order to be victorious we need to understand who we face, and how we can overcome his attacks.
all of the aspects of the armor of Elohim are all comprised of elements of Him, or elements found in the Scriptures, or a combination of those. This is an important point that should not be overlooked.
- And There Were Many Within the One… (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
The Hebrew word Elohim was translated as God in english but lost huge meaning in the process! Elohim, as in “In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth,” is plural, singular, feminine and masculine! Elohim is the many in the One! Jehovah is existence: the existence of the one that contains many! I Am that I Am! I exist in existence!
Only royal, divine DNA of Elohim, royal bloodline of God, was resurrected, ascended and sent to each human being who would accept it as the One Spirit of Life of original existence, the original I Am!
- The Elohim Explain the Portal of Truth – Georgi Stankov / Carla Thompson – 11-21-14 (dreamweaver333.wordpress.com)
Within the perfection of All-That-Is, there are many “Great Ones”, who make it their life purpose to enlighten anyone and everyone that they possibly can. This, they do, out of a deep caring commitment to all others who find themselves on the path to the ascension.
The truth, is, in the first place, felt with the open heart, followed by the vocalization of the truth (5th throat chakra), immediately, if that is required. It should be known that Truth cannot be spoken before and unless the heart chakra has been opened first!
- Origins of Christmas (weareisrael.wordpress.com)
Many people are shocked to discover the origins of Christmas, one of the worlds most popular religious holidays. They are also surprised to find that the days Elohim (God) commands his people to observe in the Bible — the same days Jesus (Yeshua) and the apostles kept — are almost universally ignored. Why? And, why are today’s supposedly religious holidays observed with so many rituals and customs that are not sanctioned anywhere in Yehovah’s word? In these movies and links you’ll discover detailed answers to these questions.
- God the Alchemist. Jesus the Stone. (lifeoftimshel.wordpress.com)
Ruach Elohim…the breath of God. God gave life to dust, just as the medieval alchemist attempts to breathe new life into lead.
Something, somewhere, went wrong with humanity. Whether that be ‘the fall’ or just the monkeys getting cleverer. But at some point we deviated from the path to becoming ultimate beings. We try, often quite well, to be better…but something is still missing. We still have more transforming to do. We are not quite ‘gold’ yet.
- Listen: The Fall of Man, Part 1 (Onward Christian Soldiers #60 with Daniel Whyte III) (blackchristiannews.com)
If you believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead, and you want to trust Him for your salvation today, please pray with me this simple prayer: Holy Father God, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. I am sorry for my sins, and I want to turn from my sins. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. I trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord from this day forward. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
Come to the Lord!
Isaiah 55-56, Revelation 11
Come, everyone who thirsts,come to the waters; and he who has no money,come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. – Isaiah 55:1 ESV
The invitation of God extends to all men. He offers them the opportunity to come to Him and receive what they could never find anywhere else. He promises to quench their thirst, to satisfy their hunger, to provide them with true bread, and to make an everlasting covenant with them. And He offers it all at no cost. This amazing passage is a clear prophesy of the redemptive work God offered through His Son, Jesus Christ. The Messiah was the ultimate fulfillment of this offer made by God. But to accept the offer of salvation through His Son, all men would have to accept the invitation of God to…
View original post 1,077 more words