We doubt the reality, genuineness and effectiveness of God’s love.
The basic source of most of the pain humans face is that we lack a sense of being adequately loved. Only God through Jesus can supply this and yet we, Christians included, refuse to fully accept His love and demand something different or extra.
What extras do you demand before you will believe in God’s love?
Will we trust His love for us and enjoy His presence? Don’t put limits on the extent of His love. We decide who is and is not included. We invent conditions and performance criteria that must be met if people are to enjoy His love. Who have we decided is outside His love? Is it ourselves?
God calls all to enjoy His Unconditional Love.
Dutch version / Nederlandse versie: Twijfelende aan de werkelijkheid, echtheid en de effectiviteit van Gods liefde
Find also to read:
- Experiencing God
- No good thing will he withhold
- God demonstrates his own love
- Relying on the Love of God
- God’s Comfort
- God is Jehovah Shammah-God is There!
- Trusting, Faith, calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #3 Voice of God #6 Words to feed and communicate
- Walking in love by faith, not by sight
- The Spirit of God brings love, hope and freedom
- The Spirit of God imparts love,inspires hope, and gives liberty
- We love because he first loved us
- He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
- A fact of History or just a fancy Story
- Patriarch Abraham, Muslims, Christians and the son of God
- No person has greater love than this one who surrendered his soul in behalf of his friends
- The redemption of man by Christ Jesus
- Christ’s ethical teaching
- Do not forget the important sign of belief
- If we love one another, God lives in us
- Glory of God appearing in our character
- Love envieth not
- Love is like playing the piano
- Love turns one person into two; and two into one
- Love will cure more sins than condemnation
- Lying in the senses in matters of love
- The one who has not had a taste of love
- This is true love
- The Law of Christ: Law of Love
- The Greatest of These is Love
- When we love we do not need laws
- Love been perfected with us
- Love envieth not
- A Living Faith #12 The Love for Jesus
- To be chained by love for another one
- No fear in love
- Love and cultivate that which is pure
- The first on the list of the concerns of the saint
- God let my compassionate affection be tolerant and kind
- A man who cannot forgive others
- Making time for prayer in Summerholiday
- Spread love everywhere you go
- Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness
- Unarmed truth and unconditional love
- Unconditional love
- Materialism, would be life, and aspirations
- Return To The Solid Place (openlifeup.wordpress.com)
You must believe in the yes that comes back when you ask “Do you love me?” You must choose this yes even when you do not experience it. You feel overwhelmed by distractions, fantasies, the disturbing desire to throw yourself into the world of pleasure. But you know already that you will not find there an answer to your deepest questions.
- God Demonstrates His Love (rizn.ca)
Imagine living like this. Can you envisage yourself being nice to someone who doesn’t deserve it? Can you imagine loving someone long before they ever return it to you? It’s a pretty epic thought when you start to think on it.But we needed a demonstration of God’s love before we ever came to Him. Often that demonstration was through someone else who’d experienced the life transforming power of it for themselves…and you are (and will be) the demonstration of God’s love for others who still don’t know and don’t understand…yet! The challenge is to live in faith and give with generosity the way God does.
- The benefit of Loving (rollawaystones.com)
Everything thing that we do in life, from the moment we are born until the moment we die, will all come down to love. Everything else will fade away.
Why does God ask me to love Him with all of my heart, soul, and mind?” Often times this question is answered with the explanation that God is a jealous God. Which is 100% true! But God doesn’t need our love. He is love. So if He doesn’t need love, why does He want all of ours?
- God’s Love – Equal and Unconditional for All Believers (shelleymmorris.wordpress.com)
Christians being same as “humans” who make mistakes, get off track, at times act unwisely. Thus, describing “all of us” at some point/s in our lives:). My dad has always told me that “everyone” has had down times in their lives when things didn’t always go smoothly.
We also see Paul reprimanding Jewish believers for their attitude of “being better than” their Gentile brethren. In my opinion, the main message of Romans is to remind Christians that everyone, regardless of their background, is guilty before God and in need of a saviour. Jesus is that saviour, and the work of salvation wrought by Him was all of Him, and all of grace. As a result, there is no reason anyone has for considering themselves better than anyone else. All Christians everywhere should, therefore, love God, love their their Christian brothers/sisters, and live their lives to glorify Him.
- Walking the Talk (funsizequeblogging.wordpress.com)
We all know people that say I love God, and profess to be Christian, but when you look at their tweets and how they act outside of church, the two don’t add up. Something isn’t right…right?
God is more concerned about how you are living your life, not what you’re telling people just to impress them. People these days will say they love God just to get people off their backs, or to make themselves feel better about there being a possibility of them seeing hell.
- He First Loved Us (dailywiththelordjesus.wordpress.com)
Many say that God has created us to glorify Him. To believe that, you might consider that before God made anything, He said to Himself that rather than just be God by Himself, He wanted to create something to worship Himself, as if He Himself were inadequate by Himself; as if He were an insecure God and desired the confirmation from creation that He was everything.
- Your Enemies Are Worthy of Your Love – Deal With It! (rjowles.wordpress.com)
Refusing to love your enemies makes you an enemy of Christ and places you on the wrong side of God. Your piety, your church attendance, your prayers, your conduct, even your donations will not save you! They will not know that you are a disciple by your church attendance, but by your love!
The worst form of blasphemy there is, is to gather in the name of Christ and claim Christ’s presence, and then use that gathering as a means to deny love to anyone. For we are not gathered in Christ’s name but in Christ — and Christ is what He taught us! What Christ taught us is the will of His Father in heaven.
- Wonderful Things in Your Law (Part 3) (thevoiceofone.org)
We have been saying that the law is fulfilled by two aspects of our relationship with God—us in Christ and Christ in us. Yet these manifest differently, and have different appearances, outwardly speaking. This contributes to our collective confusion about the place of the law in Christianity. Broadly speaking, all those laws whose observance seems to have ceased fall under the ceremonial/ritual category. Because they are fulfilled in Christ, they are fulfilled outside of any observable realm. Alternatively, the moral laws are fulfilled as Christ lives in us. The fulfillment of these laws takes place in our bodies and in the visible world.
- Love Radically (thebelovedblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
Our purpose as Christians is to live a life that resembles Christs , and if we try to achieve that Christ like life we will also learn to develop that same kind of love. Radical love is loving those who are broken on the inside,loving the dying and destitute , and loving the outcasts and untouchables .
- Ephesians 3:19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. (calvinistview.com)
The love of Christ shows God true love He didn’t just tell us He loved us, but He demonstrated His love by sending His Son in the likeness of man, to fulfill the laws requirements and be unjustly crucified on our behave. Bearing our sins and giving us His righteousness, making us justified in the eyes of God.